Some background info
I am an idiot
This is what happened in order
- Backed up SD Card
- Rooted phone
- created nandroid backup
- tried flashing a custom ROM, failed
- restored nandroid backup for the rest of the night
- today, I formatted my SD card to partition it
- loaded it back up with the SD card backup I made
- installed updated radio (I believe)
- tried flashing a new ROM, failed again
- looked for backup.. was not there since I didn't save it when backing up my SD card
- now after wiping data in the recovery menu, I can't boot my phone to the original ROM
My phone is stuck on the HTC logo. How can I get it back to the original ROM?
my contacts and stuff aren't backed up via google.. I'm pretty pissed about that but I'll go to the store and get them back. I basically just want my phone to turn on. Is there a way I can get back to the original ROM? Do I have to do a hard restore? or is there a way to boot it while it's still rooted?
I accidentally booted my phone after wiping it (without restoring) and it booted up like it was the first time I turned it on (blank background, etc). How can I get that now? Is there a radio I need to install?
Any help will be GREATLY appreciated!
I found a somewhat stock ROM... can I access my SD card in recovery?